ID SOL PROJECTS is an A.N.R.E authorized company, which holds an authorization diploma from the National Regulatory Authority in the field of type A1 Energy and for the execution of external and internal electrical installations that carry out their activity in accordance with the current regulations.
The main objective of this authority is to develop, approve and monitor energy regulations.
Certificate no. 11952 / 06.06.2016 - National Energy Regulatory Authority
- Type A1 for "testing of low voltage electrical equipment and installations"
- Type B for “execution of external / indoor electrical installations for enclosures / civil and industrial constructions, air and underground connections, at nominal voltage of 0.4kV "
The Fire Safety Authorization represents the documents issued, according to the law, by the Emergency Inspectorate for various categories of construction and development.
Holding authorizations issued by IGSU, ID SOL PROJECTS has the ability to do:
- Technical projects and documents necessary to obtain the technical approvals.
- Technical projects regarding extinguishing, detection, alarming, security installations at fire and hot and smoke exhaust installations.
- Preparation of the space according to the requirements in force ISU.
- Execution of installation systems.
- Technical assistance and maintenance.
Authorization NR 5737 / 04.04.2016 for carrying out the installation and maintenance works of systems and installations for signaling and alerting for fire.
Authorization NR 5901 / 25.05.2016 for designing installations for signaling and alerting in case of fire.
Authorization No. 7064 / 30.05.2017 for carrying out the installation and maintenance works of systems and installations for limiting and extinguishing fires, except those containing certain fluorinated greenhouse gases.
Authorization NR 7482 / 16.10.2017 for carrying out the installation and maintenance works of ventilation systems and installations for the evacuation of smoke and hot gases.